Postbox 2.5 out with new Mac theme, 64-bit mode
This includes Postbox now running in 64-bit mode along with a new theme, interface and icon set that does much to make it look similar to the built-in Mail app, but retain Postbox's distinct style. Double-row vertical thread view is now supported along with a streamlined message view. In addition to all of this is a major price reduction. When Postbox 2 was released, it was US$39.95. It's now $19.95 with upgrades from Postbox 1 being $14.95.
Postbox 2.5 requires OS X 10.6 and higher and is currently available through Postbox's site. The 2.5 version will be available via the Mac App Store soon.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter