TUAW TV Live at 5 PM EDT: Catching the TUAWloha spirit
Just when you thought it was safe to go back to your computer, two of the most recognizable voices in Mac-dom are back. My mellifluous voice and that of the pride of the Aloha State -- Doc Rock -- will be gracing the Interwebs today in our special pre-Fourth of July episode.
Actually, there's nothing special at all about today's episode, but it's always a lot of fun when the Doc does a house call. I've got a few new products to demo, Doc and I will be talking about a fun new app that keeps your calendar within view at all times, and we'll generally make the one-hour show go by very quickly.
As usual, I'll be starting the show at 5 PM EDT (2 PM PDT / 10 PM BST) sharp, and we'll take a few minutes to chat before the fun starts. To join in on the chat and watch the live streaming video, drop by TUAW about five minutes before the start time to get your instructions on how to participate. If you're unable to join us for the show, remember that you can always subscribe to the video podcast and watch the show at your leisure in iTunes or any other favorite podcatching app. The past shows are also available on the TUAW YouTube channel.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature