IK Multimedia's iKlip goes MINI
For iPad-toting musicians, there's no better solution for attaching their favorite tablet to a standard microphone stand than the iKlip from IK Multimedia. Now the company has developed a Mini-Me companion to the iKlip, not surprisingly named the iKlip MINI.
The US$39.99 iKlip MINI works with or without the accessory iRig or iRig Mic to bring a no-hands solution to musicians using iPhones. With an included detachable bracket, the iRig can be mounted either vertically or horizontally on the iKlip MINI for use with AmpliTube or other guitar effects apps.
As with the original iKlip, the MINI is made of thermoplastic to hold your iPhone or iPod touch without scratching it. While connected to any microphone stand, pole or tripod with a diameter of 11 to 20 mm, the MINI provides accessibility to all controls and connectors on the iPhone and also has a clear view for snapping photos or taking video of your audience with the iPhone's camera.
IK Multimedia is currently taking pre-orders for the iKlip MINI and expects the devices to ship in August of 2011.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time