Video App Demo: Nexercise
Nexercise has the noble aim of getting you more active. To do that, it offers rewards. Not just leaderboards and social rewards, but actual rewards in the form of discounts and things like Amazon gift cards. Sounds cool, doesn't it? We met up with the high-energy and very pleasant CEO of Nexercise during WWDC to get a demo of the app and go through some of the features.
Basically you activate the app on your iPhone when you do some physical activity, and the more active you are, the more points you accrue towards getting rewards. Check the video below for a full walkthrough.
Nexercise has the noble aim of getting you more active. To do that, it offers rewards. Not just leaderboards and social rewards, but...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs