Video App Demo: Nexercise
Nexercise has the noble aim of getting you more active. To do that, it offers rewards. Not just leaderboards and social rewards, but actual rewards in the form of discounts and things like Amazon gift cards. Sounds cool, doesn't it? We met up with the high-energy and very pleasant CEO of Nexercise during WWDC to get a demo of the app and go through some of the features.
Basically you activate the app on your iPhone when you do some physical activity, and the more active you are, the more points you accrue towards getting rewards. Check the video below for a full walkthrough.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter