No Comment: Washington State borrows Bodega's icon, with a tweak
Eagle-eyed reader Jeff spotted this icon in use over on the Washington State Department of Labor and Industries website, and it looked a little familiar to him, as a user of a certain unofficial Mac App Store app that has been around even before Apple's software distribution solution. Minus the actual name, it does look kind of familiar, no?
Jeff emailed the Bodega app folks, who told him that nope, "They absolutely do not have the rights to that icon," and that he was "free to start publicly shaming them." Hey, you didn't hear it from us! Come to think of it, though, that Calculator at the bottom of the page also looks a little familiar. Maybe someone over in WA is just a Mac app fan?
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options