Video App Demo: BillMinder
BillMinder is a simple app for iOS devices that allows you to enter any number of recurring bills and remind you before they are do. Hence the name "BillMinder," obviously. I use BillMinder to alert me and will say that despite a few limitations it does a great job of reminding me of upcoming bills. You can see a full demo in the video below, but it's a fairly straightforward app.
In BillMinder you set a recurring date, the amount of each bill and the interval you'd like to be reminded of said bills. I have mine set to one week before they are due. Yes, you could do this with a calendar app, but then you have bills littering your calendar and no real accounting of how much you've paid.
BillMinder reminds you of upcoming bills
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time