Video App Demo: BillMinder
BillMinder is a simple app for iOS devices that allows you to enter any number of recurring bills and remind you before they are do. Hence the name "BillMinder," obviously. I use BillMinder to alert me and will say that despite a few limitations it does a great job of reminding me of upcoming bills. You can see a full demo in the video below, but it's a fairly straightforward app.
In BillMinder you set a recurring date, the amount of each bill and the interval you'd like to be reminded of said bills. I have mine set to one week before they are due. Yes, you could do this with a calendar app, but then you have bills littering your calendar and no real accounting of how much you've paid.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter