Video App Demo: BillMinder
BillMinder is a simple app for iOS devices that allows you to enter any number of recurring bills and remind you before they are do. Hence the name "BillMinder," obviously. I use BillMinder to alert me and will say that despite a few limitations it does a great job of reminding me of upcoming bills. You can see a full demo in the video below, but it's a fairly straightforward app.
In BillMinder you set a recurring date, the amount of each bill and the interval you'd like to be reminded of said bills. I have mine set to one week before they are due. Yes, you could do this with a calendar app, but then you have bills littering your calendar and no real accounting of how much you've paid.
BillMinder reminds you of upcoming bills
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- IFTTT adds a location channel to its iOS App
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 gets upgraded map, more 'cool' stuff
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype