Migration Assistant Update for Mac OS X Snow Leopard released
On the eve of the launch of OS X Lion, Apple has released a Migration Assistant update for Mac OS X Snow Leopard. The 714 KB update issues the following fix:
This update addresses an issue with the Migration Assistant application in Mac OS X Snow Leopard that prevents transfer of your personal data, settings, and compatible applications from a Mac running Mac OS X Snow Leopard to a new Mac running Mac OS X Lion.
In other words, this sounds like a critical update for anyone running Snow Leopard on their current Mac but planning on moving their data over to a new Mac with Lion as its OS.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)