Video App Demo: USB Disk
Let's get this understood up front: USB Disk doesn't allow you to use a USB drive on your iPad. Instead, it uses the metaphor of a physical drive to explain its function: it stores files on your iPad.
You get files onto USB Disk using Dropbox, email attachments, FTP, Finder (and your local network), iDisk and of course, iTunes. Yes, USB Disk is another file storage app for your iPad, but a nicely designed one. Check out a walkthrough of its features in the video below and see if it is right for your needs.
Let's get this understood up front: USB Disk doesn't allow you to use a USB drive on your iPad
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 gets upgraded map, more 'cool' stuff
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support