Video App Demo: USB Disk
Let's get this understood up front: USB Disk doesn't allow you to use a USB drive on your iPad. Instead, it uses the metaphor of a physical drive to explain its function: it stores files on your iPad.
You get files onto USB Disk using Dropbox, email attachments, FTP, Finder (and your local network), iDisk and of course, iTunes. Yes, USB Disk is another file storage app for your iPad, but a nicely designed one. Check out a walkthrough of its features in the video below and see if it is right for your needs.
Let's get this understood up front: USB Disk doesn't allow you to use a USB drive on your iPad
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time