Apple TV update streams TV purchase history, adds Vimeo support (Updated)
The Apple TV software has been updated to 4.3 with the following changes:
- Purchase TV shows through Apple TV
- Streams purchased TV shows, including access to all shows purchased through the iTunes even if deleted off your Mac -- though some ATV users are reporting that a good bit of their TV purchase history is missing
- Vimeo support
- Cloud icon added
The update is available now through your Apple TV. We'll update this piece as we find more changes in the software.
Update: The gallery below shows the changes made in the latest update. Many thanks to fellow TUAW staffer Dave Caolo for the shots! You also might be asked for the security code on your credit card associated with your iTunes account.
The Apple TV software has been updated to 4.3 with the following changes: Purchase TV shows through Apple TV Streams...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox updates to support PDF annotations and better integration with iWork
- IFTTT adds a location channel to its iOS App
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 gets upgraded map, more 'cool' stuff
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents