Apple TV update streams TV purchase history, adds Vimeo support (Updated)
The Apple TV software has been updated to 4.3 with the following changes:
- Purchase TV shows through Apple TV
- Streams purchased TV shows, including access to all shows purchased through the iTunes even if deleted off your Mac -- though some ATV users are reporting that a good bit of their TV purchase history is missing
- Vimeo support
- Cloud icon added
The update is available now through your Apple TV. We'll update this piece as we find more changes in the software.
Update: The gallery below shows the changes made in the latest update. Many thanks to fellow TUAW staffer Dave Caolo for the shots! You also might be asked for the security code on your credit card associated with your iTunes account.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options