TUAW TV Live: The TUAW / TiPB Joint International Commission on Apple Matters
I was trying to figure out a clever way to describe today's TUAW TV Live episode with TiPB managing editor Rene Ritchie. I failed miserably... Well, it is a joint effort of TUAW and TiPB, Rene's in Canada and I'm in the U.S., and we'll be talking about Apple, so I guess the long title to this post could make a little sense.
All that silliness aside, today's show should be a lot of fun. Rene's the voice behind the TiPB iPad Live and iPhone Live podcasts and a fellow Apple blogger, which gives us a bunch to talk about.
Below, you'll find a Ustream livestream viewer and a chat tool. The chat tool allows you to participate by asking questions or making comments.
If you're driving somewhere and would like to watch TUAW TV Live while you're stuck in traffic, please don't -- keep your eyes on the road! However, if someone else is doing the driving, you can watch the show on your iPhone and join the chat by downloading the free Ustream App. It's a universal app and is useful on an iPad, both for viewing and participating in the chat.
We'll start at about 5 PM ET, so if you're seeing a prerecorded show, be sure to refresh your browser until you see the live stream. For those of you who are not able to join us for the live edition, you'll be able to view it later this evening on our TUAW Video YouTube channel and as part of the TUAW TV Live podcast viewable in iTunes or on any of your Apple devices.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature