Charlie Miller discusses iOS security and MacBook battery hacking with Tom's Hardware
Charlie Miller is a household name for those interested in Mac and iOS security. He was the first to hack the iPhone back in 2007, is a Pwn2Own veteran, and recently uncovered a battery firmware hack he'll discuss at the upcoming Black Hat 2011 Conference.
Miller recently sat down with Tom's Hardware and talked about security, cloud computing, hardware hacks and more. It's a six-page interview, so get a hot cup of coffee, lean back in that lounger and prepare for a nice long read.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV