Charlie Miller discusses iOS security and MacBook battery hacking with Tom's Hardware
Charlie Miller is a household name for those interested in Mac and iOS security. He was the first to hack the iPhone back in 2007, is a Pwn2Own veteran, and recently uncovered a battery firmware hack he'll discuss at the upcoming Black Hat 2011 Conference.
Miller recently sat down with Tom's Hardware and talked about security, cloud computing, hardware hacks and more. It's a six-page interview, so get a hot cup of coffee, lean back in that lounger and prepare for a nice long read.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free