Charlie Miller discusses iOS security and MacBook battery hacking with Tom's Hardware
Charlie Miller is a household name for those interested in Mac and iOS security. He was the first to hack the iPhone back in 2007, is a Pwn2Own veteran, and recently uncovered a battery firmware hack he'll discuss at the upcoming Black Hat 2011 Conference.
Miller recently sat down with Tom's Hardware and talked about security, cloud computing, hardware hacks and more. It's a six-page interview, so get a hot cup of coffee, lean back in that lounger and prepare for a nice long read.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)