Firefox 6 now available
Mozilla has officially released Firefox 6.0 for the Mac. The newest version of Mozilla's web browser features a number of under-the-hood improvements that lend themselves to a 20% speed increase (or thereabouts) in the browser itself, plus security improvements.
Over the weekend, Mozilla accidentally leaked Firefox 6.0 on its FTP servers. If you didn't grab it then, go get it now. If not, you may find yourself Downloading Firefox 7 or 8. Mozilla is on its fast-release schedule and has slotted the release of Firefox 7 for September 27, Firefox 8 for November 8 and Firefox 9 for December 20th.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app