Firefox 6 now available
Mozilla has officially released Firefox 6.0 for the Mac. The newest version of Mozilla's web browser features a number of under-the-hood improvements that lend themselves to a 20% speed increase (or thereabouts) in the browser itself, plus security improvements.
Over the weekend, Mozilla accidentally leaked Firefox 6.0 on its FTP servers. If you didn't grab it then, go get it now. If not, you may find yourself Downloading Firefox 7 or 8. Mozilla is on its fast-release schedule and has slotted the release of Firefox 7 for September 27, Firefox 8 for November 8 and Firefox 9 for December 20th.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs