Firefox 6 now available
Mozilla has officially released Firefox 6.0 for the Mac. The newest version of Mozilla's web browser features a number of under-the-hood improvements that lend themselves to a 20% speed increase (or thereabouts) in the browser itself, plus security improvements.
Over the weekend, Mozilla accidentally leaked Firefox 6.0 on its FTP servers. If you didn't grab it then, go get it now. If not, you may find yourself Downloading Firefox 7 or 8. Mozilla is on its fast-release schedule and has slotted the release of Firefox 7 for September 27, Firefox 8 for November 8 and Firefox 9 for December 20th.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature