Apple Store now features social sharing
Apparently "net issues" weren't the only reason the Apple Store was down this morning; MacRumors notes that social features have been added to the Mac Pro configuration page, allowing you to share any of the various Mac builds on Twitter or Facebook. I'm not especially convinced that this is absolutely new, but we don't seem to have mentioned it before, so there you go. If you've been itching to tell your social network about the Mac you're planning on buying, Apple's made it easy to do so.
Apple seems to be pretty friendly with the social networks lately, seeing as it's also set to include some major social integration in the upcoming iOS 5 release. And why not? This kind of stuff is easy to implement, and it lets users share and talk about the brand without much effort on Apple's part.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)