Mac sales are booming in Asia
In past earnings conference calls, Apple has emphasized the important role of Asia in its future growth. And it's not just iPhones that are flying off the shelves. Mac shipments are also booming in the Asia-Pacific region. According to Needham analyst Charlie Wolf, Mac shipments rose 67.6% in the region and this explosive growth drove worldwide shipments to a staggering 55.2% year-over-year increase. Mac sales have been on the rise over the last six quarters, a trend that is only increasing and not slowing down.
Apple products are popular in Asia and its middle class, with discretionary income, is growing. If you need more proof, just look at all the fake Apple stores that are cropping up across China. They are trying to capitalize on Apple's success, too
In past earnings conference calls, Apple has emphasized the important role of Asia in its future growth. And it's not just iPhones...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs