Energizer travel charger powers your Mac, iPhone, and iPad ... all at once
I often travel with more than a few Apple devices, all of which usually need power at some point during the day, so the idea of this one intrigues me a lot, obviously. Energizer (the bunny people) is releasing a brand new travel charger that, as you can see above, goes industrial on charging your devices. not only does it expand an outlet into three, but there's a built-in iPhone dock, and even a USB charger to plug into on the side. That's some serious charge.
I'm sure if you plugged charging units into everything on the iSurge, you might run the risk of pulling off too much power -- especially if the outlet isn't set up right, it's hard to see how this wouldn't cause problems. Still, that's a handy little unit, even if you do end up using all of the various outlets at different times. The charger is indeed called the iSurge, and is set to be sold for $60 by the end of the year.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements