Apple Remote Desktop Admin updated to 3.5.1
Apple Remote Desktop allows IT professionals to manage multiple Macs on a network. Last month Apple released Apple Remote Desktop Client 3.5.1 to bring Lion compatibility. Today Apple has updated its Apple Remote Desktop Admin software to version 3.5.1.
The delta update fixes an issue that could prevent reporting tasks from completing. You can read Apple's knowledge base article about the update here.
Apple Remote Desktop is available from the Mac App Store for US$79.99.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter