OS X Lion 10.7.2 seed 2 now available for developers
Numerous tipsters have advised us that OS X Lion 10.7.2 seed 2 has been made available to developers. Notification of the update was sent to developers yesterday afternoon.
According to information sent to TUAW by developers, there are no known issues with the seed, which indicates that 10.7.2 may be released in the near future. Apple has asked developers to focus on the functionality of AirPort (Wi-Fi), AppKit, Graphics Drivers, the Mac App Store, Mail, and Spotlight.
The first update to Lion, OS X Lion 10.7.1, was released six days ago and addressed issues with Wi-Fi, Migration Assistant, video playback in Safari, and a problem with audio playback when using HDMI or optical audio out.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter