OS X Lion 10.7.2 seed 2 now available for developers
Numerous tipsters have advised us that OS X Lion 10.7.2 seed 2 has been made available to developers. Notification of the update was sent to developers yesterday afternoon.
According to information sent to TUAW by developers, there are no known issues with the seed, which indicates that 10.7.2 may be released in the near future. Apple has asked developers to focus on the functionality of AirPort (Wi-Fi), AppKit, Graphics Drivers, the Mac App Store, Mail, and Spotlight.
The first update to Lion, OS X Lion 10.7.1, was released six days ago and addressed issues with Wi-Fi, Migration Assistant, video playback in Safari, and a problem with audio playback when using HDMI or optical audio out.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time