TUAW TV Live: Get your TV on this afternoon at 5 PM EDT
If the summertime heat is still getting you down wherever you may live, grab a cold frosty one this afternoon at 5 PM EDT, crank up the air conditioning, and tune into TUAW TV Live.
This afternoon's show will feature some hands-on reviews of several new pieces of Apple-related hardware -- everything from a novel water-resistant iPad case and sleek Bluetooth headphones to an iOS-controlled helicopter. As always, there are some fun software demos to watch as well, and the interplay between the chat room and the moron in front of the camera (me) is always fun.
As usual, I'll be starting the show at 5 PM EDT (2 PM PDT / 10 PM BST) sharp, and we'll take a few minutes to chat before the demos start. To join in on the chat and watch the live streaming video, drop by TUAW about five minutes before the start time to get your instructions on how to participate. If you're unable to join us for the show, remember that you can always subscribe to the video podcast and watch the show at your leisure in iTunes or any other favorite podcatching app. The past shows are also available on the TUAW YouTube channel.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature