Feral to produce Mac-native version of Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Feral has announced that it will release a Mac-native version of Deus Ex: Human Revolution. Already available for the PC, Xbox 360, and PlayStation 3, the Mac-compatible version will be released this winter.
Deus Ex: Human Revolution is a prequel to the original Deus Ex, released in 2000 for the Mac and other platforms. The game has already received widespread critical acclaim, so its release for the Mac will come as welcome news for series fans who haven't bought it for one of the consoles (or anyone like me who's recently had their console die on them -- to the last I will grapple with thee, Sony).
Feral hasn't announced a specific release date or price for the Mac version of Deus Ex: Human Revolution, but it'll most likely be priced comparably to the PC version. It's a fair bet the game will require some hefty hardware to run it, however; don't be surprised when your old school MacBook's Intel GMA 950 doesn't make the list of supported graphics processors.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app