Belkin previews Thunderbolt dock at IDF
You love the idea of port replication off your high-speed Thunderbolt port, but you haven't got a cool grand lying around to put towards a brand-new Apple display. Yes, we know, first-world problem of the highest order; fortunately, though, it looks like Belkin will soon be coming to your aid.
The accessory company merited a spot in a Thunderbolt display case at the Intel Developer Forum with its unannounced and not-yet-scheduled Thunderbolt Express Dock, where Daily Tech spotted it. With a Gigabit Ethernet jack, passthrough Thunderbolt, three USB ports and one Firewire 800 port, it should provide enough additional connectivity to make anyone feel more jacked in.
Unfortunately, as with most things Thunderbolt, we don't know when you'll be able to buy it or how much it will cost.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature