Sony releases its first iPad dock
Sony has announced its first speaker docking station for the iPad. The RDP-X500IP dock, which is also compatible with the iPhone and iPod touch, features Magnetic Fluid speakers that deliver, according to Sony, higher sound pressure with less distortion than traditional speakers. The RDP-X500IP also has an accompanying free app, D-Sappli, which enables the user to set a timer to their music, allowing them to turn it on or off at a predetermined time.
For those of you who want to get your hands on one, you'll have to wait until the start shipping on October 2nd, but you can pre-order them today from Sony's site for US$299.99.
Sony has announced its first speaker docking station for the iPad. The RDP-X500IP dock, which is also compatible with the iPhone and...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update