Sony releases its first iPad dock
Sony has announced its first speaker docking station for the iPad. The RDP-X500IP dock, which is also compatible with the iPhone and iPod touch, features Magnetic Fluid speakers that deliver, according to Sony, higher sound pressure with less distortion than traditional speakers. The RDP-X500IP also has an accompanying free app, D-Sappli, which enables the user to set a timer to their music, allowing them to turn it on or off at a predetermined time.
For those of you who want to get your hands on one, you'll have to wait until the start shipping on October 2nd, but you can pre-order them today from Sony's site for US$299.99.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter