Shanghai's Nanjing East Apple Store to open this weekend
China's new Shanghai store will open for business this weekend. Plans for the retail store were revealed earlier this year and construction to turn the former jewelry store into an Apple store has progressed smoothly. Last week, the red curtain covering the store was lifted, revealing an Apple logo and a promise that Apple was going to light up Nanjing Road soon. Nanjing road is one of Shanghai's busiest retail roads and the Apple store is one of the largest in China. A large store combined with a high traffic location is a win-win situation for both Apple and its Chinese customers.
[Image from Micgadget]
China's new Shanghai store will open for business this weekend. Plans for the retail store were revealed earlier this year and...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update
- Today in the App Store -- the best free apps, new apps and app updates