Shanghai's Nanjing East Apple Store to open this weekend
China's new Shanghai store will open for business this weekend. Plans for the retail store were revealed earlier this year and construction to turn the former jewelry store into an Apple store has progressed smoothly. Last week, the red curtain covering the store was lifted, revealing an Apple logo and a promise that Apple was going to light up Nanjing Road soon. Nanjing road is one of Shanghai's busiest retail roads and the Apple store is one of the largest in China. A large store combined with a high traffic location is a win-win situation for both Apple and its Chinese customers.
[Image from Micgadget]
China's new Shanghai store will open for business this weekend. Plans for the retail store were revealed earlier this year and...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client