Shanghai's Nanjing East Apple Store to open this weekend
China's new Shanghai store will open for business this weekend. Plans for the retail store were revealed earlier this year and construction to turn the former jewelry store into an Apple store has progressed smoothly. Last week, the red curtain covering the store was lifted, revealing an Apple logo and a promise that Apple was going to light up Nanjing Road soon. Nanjing road is one of Shanghai's busiest retail roads and the Apple store is one of the largest in China. A large store combined with a high traffic location is a win-win situation for both Apple and its Chinese customers.
[Image from Micgadget]
China's new Shanghai store will open for business this weekend. Plans for the retail store were revealed earlier this year and...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Plants vs Zombies 2 gets upgraded map, more "cool" stuff
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support