Dear Aunt TUAW: How can I add art to my USB stick folders?
Dear Aunt TUAW,
I have been trying to put a custom background image on a USB drive with little success. I know how to do this on a standard folder and a homemade DVD, but I can't seem to make it stay on the USB when I plug it back in. Do you have an idea as to what' I'm doing wrong?
Your loving nephew,
P.S. - Thanks for the cobbler recipe, and Janie says, "Hi."
Auntie's going to take a wild guess that you're not using HFS+ on your USB stick. If you need Windows compatibility, you're probably going to lose out on the pretty.
So Auntie's going to turn this one over to her nieces and nephews. Do you know of a FAT solution for putting art into USB stick folders? Let her know in the comments.
Dear Aunt TUAW, I have been trying to put a custom background image on a USB drive with little success. I know how to do this on a...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs