Easy Calendar for iPhone works great and is free today
I use iCal on my Mac and the iOS calendars from Apple quite a bit. I would never have even thought about using a 3rd party app on my iPhone, but Easy Calendar has changed my mind.
It's the 'easy' part that I like the most. Using it reduces the taps to create events, from 6 to about 3. Events can be edited with 2 taps, and navigating to different days or weeks is also easier than the stock iPhone calendar.
The app syncs with MobileMe, Outlook, Google Calendar and other CalDAV apps. Alarms are supported, and it is multi-lingual in Spanish, German, French and Dutch.
Easy Calendar is usually US $3.99, but the price has varied a bit over the months with sales. Of course free is the best price of all, so if you want to try it, grab it today and see if it makes keeping up with events and appointments a bit easier. Here's a video if you want to see how it works.
I use iCal on my Mac and the iOS calendars from Apple quite a bit. I would never have even thought about using a 3rd party app on my...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update