Infographic illustrates 10 years of the iPod (Updated)
The 10th anniversary of the iPod's announcement isn't until October 22, but the folks at Most Wanted (part of VoucherCodes.co.uk) came up with a celebratory infographic that was just too good to pass up. It depicts an illustrated history of the iPod since that happy day in 2001, and is reprinted with permission in its entirety here. Enjoy this trip down memory lane!
Update: Obviously there was never a 1st-gen iPod touch with the capacities shown here. The touch started with 8 and 16 GB editions and later added a 32 GB model.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements