Infographic illustrates 10 years of the iPod (Updated)
The 10th anniversary of the iPod's announcement isn't until October 22, but the folks at Most Wanted (part of VoucherCodes.co.uk) came up with a celebratory infographic that was just too good to pass up. It depicts an illustrated history of the iPod since that happy day in 2001, and is reprinted with permission in its entirety here. Enjoy this trip down memory lane!
Update: Obviously there was never a 1st-gen iPod touch with the capacities shown here. The touch started with 8 and 16 GB editions and later added a 32 GB model.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV