Griffin MultiDock will charge and sync 30 iPads at once
Pop quiz! You've got thirty iPads. You need to sync all of them up to one Mac and charge them all at the same time. What do you do? Well, it's simple. Buy 3 Griffin MultiDocks at US$1,799.99 (or $699.99 each for one which handles 10) and daisy chain them together. As Griffin says, "[It's] the compact, flexible way to charge and store multiple iPads."
Clearly, this one's geared at schools, businesses and IT professionals, and it's a wonder there aren't more of these on the market. Monitoring, syncing and charging 10 iPads (or more) is a time-consuming hassle.
The MultiDock comes with some nifty features, including LEDs to indicate the charging status of each iPad and auto-off charging, which automatically stops sending power to a device once it's charged.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration