Griffin MultiDock will charge and sync 30 iPads at once
Pop quiz! You've got thirty iPads. You need to sync all of them up to one Mac and charge them all at the same time. What do you do? Well, it's simple. Buy 3 Griffin MultiDocks at US$1,799.99 (or $699.99 each for one which handles 10) and daisy chain them together. As Griffin says, "[It's] the compact, flexible way to charge and store multiple iPads."
Clearly, this one's geared at schools, businesses and IT professionals, and it's a wonder there aren't more of these on the market. Monitoring, syncing and charging 10 iPads (or more) is a time-consuming hassle.
The MultiDock comes with some nifty features, including LEDs to indicate the charging status of each iPad and auto-off charging, which automatically stops sending power to a device once it's charged.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter