6 million copies of Lion sold since July 20
Tim Cook announced today that Apple's OS X 10.7 Lion has sold more than 6 million copies since going on sale July 20. That's a whopping 80% more than Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard. Another interesting bit of information Cook threw out there about Lion is that it only took Lion 2 weeks to reach ten percent of Apple's install user base. Windows 7 took 20 weeks to reach 10% of its install base.
Tim Cook announced today that Apple's OS X 10.7 Lion has sold more than 6 million copies since going on sale July 20. That's a...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free