6 million copies of Lion sold since July 20
Tim Cook announced today that Apple's OS X 10.7 Lion has sold more than 6 million copies since going on sale July 20. That's a whopping 80% more than Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard. Another interesting bit of information Cook threw out there about Lion is that it only took Lion 2 weeks to reach ten percent of Apple's install user base. Windows 7 took 20 weeks to reach 10% of its install base.
Tim Cook announced today that Apple's OS X 10.7 Lion has sold more than 6 million copies since going on sale July 20. That's a...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update