Apple refreshes iPod nano, lowers price
Apple announced a new iPod Nano today. The compact mp3 player wil have a multi-touch interface with larger icons to make it easier to navigate. It'll keep its boxy good looks and have built-in support for all your fitness needs. To let you wear it as a watch, the Nano will also ship with 16 new clock faces. Pair it with a watch band and you'll be able to keep track of time in style.
The new iPod Nano be available in 7 colors and two capacities, 8 GB and 16 GB. It's available today for $129 and $149, respectively.
Apple announced a new iPod Nano today. The compact mp3 player wil have a multi-touch interface with larger icons to make it easier to...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free