Apple refreshes iPod nano, lowers price
Apple announced a new iPod Nano today. The compact mp3 player wil have a multi-touch interface with larger icons to make it easier to navigate. It'll keep its boxy good looks and have built-in support for all your fitness needs. To let you wear it as a watch, the Nano will also ship with 16 new clock faces. Pair it with a watch band and you'll be able to keep track of time in style.
The new iPod Nano be available in 7 colors and two capacities, 8 GB and 16 GB. It's available today for $129 and $149, respectively.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV