Software update brings new features to 2010 iPod nano
Although it's not on Apple's support site yet, Macstories reports that a software update is available for the 6th generation (2010) iPod nano, updating the software to version 1.2 with the following features:
- Easier navigation with two icon sizes
- Fitness feature with built-in accelerometer that's easier to set for running or walking. This works out of the box or with the Nike + iPod sport kit.
- Additional clock faces
These were all features announced for the refreshed iPod nano line at today's event. The update is available via Software Update if you own a 6th-generation nano and is expected to be available through the support site soon.
A software update is available for the 6th generation (2010) iPod nano
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free