Software update brings new features to 2010 iPod nano
Although it's not on Apple's support site yet, Macstories reports that a software update is available for the 6th generation (2010) iPod nano, updating the software to version 1.2 with the following features:
- Easier navigation with two icon sizes
- Fitness feature with built-in accelerometer that's easier to set for running or walking. This works out of the box or with the Nike + iPod sport kit.
- Additional clock faces
These were all features announced for the refreshed iPod nano line at today's event. The update is available via Software Update if you own a 6th-generation nano and is expected to be available through the support site soon.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync