Guy Kawasaki on what he learned from Steve Jobs
Guy Kawasaki was an early Apple evangelist and helped market the Macintosh in 1984. As a result, he worked closely with Steve Jobs and experienced his leadership first-hand. To remember his former boss, Kawasaki compiled a list of the 12 qualities that set Steve apart from other CEOs.
Kawasaki paints a picture of a CEO that hires the best people, delivers products in a timely manner, intimately knows and designs his own products and listens to his own instincts, not that of experts. Kawasaki's full list and details are on his blog and Google + page. It's definitely worth a read. It's not very long and it's chock full of wisdom gleaned from one of the top visionaries of our generation.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options