Guy Kawasaki on what he learned from Steve Jobs
Guy Kawasaki was an early Apple evangelist and helped market the Macintosh in 1984. As a result, he worked closely with Steve Jobs and experienced his leadership first-hand. To remember his former boss, Kawasaki compiled a list of the 12 qualities that set Steve apart from other CEOs.
Kawasaki paints a picture of a CEO that hires the best people, delivers products in a timely manner, intimately knows and designs his own products and listens to his own instincts, not that of experts. Kawasaki's full list and details are on his blog and Google + page. It's definitely worth a read. It's not very long and it's chock full of wisdom gleaned from one of the top visionaries of our generation.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV