Guy Kawasaki on what he learned from Steve Jobs
Guy Kawasaki was an early Apple evangelist and helped market the Macintosh in 1984. As a result, he worked closely with Steve Jobs and experienced his leadership first-hand. To remember his former boss, Kawasaki compiled a list of the 12 qualities that set Steve apart from other CEOs.
Kawasaki paints a picture of a CEO that hires the best people, delivers products in a timely manner, intimately knows and designs his own products and listens to his own instincts, not that of experts. Kawasaki's full list and details are on his blog and Google + page. It's definitely worth a read. It's not very long and it's chock full of wisdom gleaned from one of the top visionaries of our generation.
Guy Kawasaki was an early Apple evangelist and helped market the Macintosh in 1984. As a result, he worked closely with Steve Jobs and...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs