Daily iPhone App: To-Fu 2
To-Fu 2 (universal) is the sequel to Tofu: The Trials of Chi, an app that we covered not too long ago. This one features similar puzzle-esque tofu throwing, some new moves and 100 all-new levels. There's also a new time trial mode, in which you must collect as much Chi as possible. Game Center leader boards let you brag to your friends.
Fans of the first Tofu title and its wacky, sharply-angled gameplay will enjoy To-Fu 2. The rest of you should check it out, too, as it's on sale for just 99 cents. There are some extra content packs and add-ons available via in-app purchase, but there's plenty of content in this one even without buying anything else.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options