Daily iPhone App: To-Fu 2
To-Fu 2 (universal) is the sequel to Tofu: The Trials of Chi, an app that we covered not too long ago. This one features similar puzzle-esque tofu throwing, some new moves and 100 all-new levels. There's also a new time trial mode, in which you must collect as much Chi as possible. Game Center leader boards let you brag to your friends.
Fans of the first Tofu title and its wacky, sharply-angled gameplay will enjoy To-Fu 2. The rest of you should check it out, too, as it's on sale for just 99 cents. There are some extra content packs and add-ons available via in-app purchase, but there's plenty of content in this one even without buying anything else.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter