Talkcast tonight, 10pm ET/7pm PT: Pre-Halloween Edition!
It's the night before All Hallows' Eve, and it's time for the creatures of the dark to make their way to their phones, Skypes and VoIP -- yes, indeed, it's Talkcast time! We won't know if you're wearing a costume (well, we will ask you what you're wearing, but we won't ask for proof) but there's sure to be both treats and tricks for our weekly go-round of all things Apple-licious. (Bobbing for Apples can get messy if you don't adequately waterproof your gear, you know.)
Since it's really all about you, the community, join me won't you? To participate, you can use the browser-only Talkshoe client, the embedded Facebook app, or download the classic TalkShoe Pro Java client; however, for +5 Interactivity, you should call in. For the web UI, just click the Talkshoe Web button on our profile page at 4 HI/7 PDT/10 pm EDT Sunday. To call in on regular phone or VoIP lines (Viva free weekend minutes!): dial (724) 444-7444 and enter our talkcast ID, 45077 -- during the call, you can request to talk by keying in *8.
If you've got a headset or microphone handy on your Mac, you can connect via the free Blink or X-Lite SIP clients, basic instructions are here. (If you like Blink, the pro version is available in the Mac App Store.) Talk to you tonight!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free