TUAW TV Live at 5 PM ET: What's 'appening?
While watch the snow fall here at the TUAW studios in Colorado, you can watch and enjoy a conversation about some new products made for your favorite Apple devices. I'll give you a hands-on look at Twelve South's new PlugBug for iPad/iPhone, Scosche's caribiner-laden clipSYNC Charge & Sync Cable for iPhone and iPod touch, and a prototype of a new aluminum iPhone case from Caseless. I also have one of the new OtterBox Defender cases for the iPhone 4S to demonstrate -- I think it would work just fine in the snowstorm we're having here today.
Once we've explored the accessories, I have a couple of apps to demonstrate to you just to show you what I've been looking at lately. I'll talk briefly about this year's NaNoWriMo, a new book written by me and Erica Sadun, and anything else that happens to come up in the chat room.
As usual, I'll be starting the show at 5 PM EDT (2 PM PDT / 10 PM BST) sharp, and we'll take a few minutes to chat before the demos start. To join in on the chat and watch the live streaming video, drop by TUAW about five minutes before the start time to get your instructions on how to participate. If you're unable to join us for the show, remember that you can always subscribe to the video podcast and watch the show at your leisure in iTunes or any other favorite podcatching app. The past shows are also available on the TUAW YouTube channel.
The chat is now available as well on IRC: join us on server chat1.ustream.tv, chat room #tuaw-tv.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs