Eco-friendly iPhone case made from trash
For those of you who are eco-conscious and are looking for an iPhone case, you may want to check out the Re-case. The Re-case is made from rice agricultural waste that is added to post-consumer thermo-plastics resulting in a case that is literally made from trash. Besides its environmentally friendly status, the Re-case also offers a slot users can keep an RFID-enabled card in, such as an Oyster card for London's tube network or a security card for work, allowing for quick use of the card without having to fumble through your wallet.
The Re-case comes in six colors and is available for US$24.95 on Amazon.com.
For those of you who are eco-conscious and are looking for an iPhone case, you may want to check out the Re-case. The Re-case is made...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs