Eco-friendly iPhone case made from trash
For those of you who are eco-conscious and are looking for an iPhone case, you may want to check out the Re-case. The Re-case is made from rice agricultural waste that is added to post-consumer thermo-plastics resulting in a case that is literally made from trash. Besides its environmentally friendly status, the Re-case also offers a slot users can keep an RFID-enabled card in, such as an Oyster card for London's tube network or a security card for work, allowing for quick use of the card without having to fumble through your wallet.
The Re-case comes in six colors and is available for US$24.95 on Amazon.com.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature