Eco-friendly iPhone case made from trash
For those of you who are eco-conscious and are looking for an iPhone case, you may want to check out the Re-case. The Re-case is made from rice agricultural waste that is added to post-consumer thermo-plastics resulting in a case that is literally made from trash. Besides its environmentally friendly status, the Re-case also offers a slot users can keep an RFID-enabled card in, such as an Oyster card for London's tube network or a security card for work, allowing for quick use of the card without having to fumble through your wallet.
The Re-case comes in six colors and is available for US$24.95 on Amazon.com.
For those of you who are eco-conscious and are looking for an iPhone case, you may want to check out the Re-case. The Re-case is made...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements