Apple releases Java updates for OS X 10.7 and 10.6
Apple has released two updates that address Java security and compatibility in OS X 10.7 Lion and 10.6 Snow Leopard.
Java for OS X Lion Update 1 is 62.53 MB and "delivers improved compatibility, security, and reliability by updating Java SE 6 to 1.6.0_29" according to its support document. Java for Mac OS X 10.6 Update 6 is 75.45 MB and delivers precisely the same updates according to its support document.
Both updates are available through the links provided above or by running Software Update on your Mac.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service