Black Friday app sales: Dragon Fantasy, Gem Keeper, lots more
- Steam is continuing its daily sales on all kinds of titles, Mac and PC alike, but Flight Control HD is the standout for iOS fans today.
- Space Ship Ion has gone free.
- Rolocule's games are all on sale, including Flick Tennis: College Wars for just a buck.
- The 7th Guest is just $1.99.
- Retro arcade game StarDash is down to 99 cents today.
- Dark Nebula: Episode One is available for free.
- 8-bit RPG throwback Dragon Fantasy is only 99 cents -- that's the lowest I've seen it, which makes this a must-grab for old-school NES fans.
- The very popular astronomy app Star Walk is a dollar off right now, down to $1.99 on iPhone and $3.99 on iPad.
- iSequence HD is down to just $2.99 from $15.
- Algoriddim's djay app for iPad is $9.99, half off.
- In my opinion, Gem Keeper is the best tower defense game on the App Store, and it's only 99 cents. I would say this is another must-get today.
- Worms Crazy Golf is 99 cents on iPhone and $2.99 on iPad.
- Disney is having a 99 cent sale, with many of their apps on sale for just a buck, including the iPad version of Split/Second.
- MumboJumbo also has a 99 cent sale on, including Luxor and some other great puzzle games.
- GTA Chinatown Wars is down to $2.99.
Whew! The App Sales will all continue through the weekend, so we'll likely have even more posts with dropped prices in them to come. Next week on Cyber Monday there will be yet another round of deals, but you can expect the sales waves to continue through the holidays until all those new iPhones and iPads get unwrapped. Stay tuned!
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time