Apple releases "Share the Fun" iPod touch ad
Apple released a new commercial that debuted right before the Thanksgiving holiday break. The ad showcases the iPod touch and all the fun you can have when you share photos, messages and more with your iPod-owning friends. It's obviously targeting younger people who don't have an iPhone and prefer the iPod touch because it doesn't come with a monthly cellular bill. This ad is a timely reminder of the capabilities of the iPod touch. iPod touch sales are declining, and the device could use a holiday shopping boost.
Apple released a new commercial that debuted right before the Thanksgiving holiday break. The ad showcases the iPod touch and all the...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements