Apple releases "Share the Fun" iPod touch ad
Apple released a new commercial that debuted right before the Thanksgiving holiday break. The ad showcases the iPod touch and all the fun you can have when you share photos, messages and more with your iPod-owning friends. It's obviously targeting younger people who don't have an iPhone and prefer the iPod touch because it doesn't come with a monthly cellular bill. This ad is a timely reminder of the capabilities of the iPod touch. iPod touch sales are declining, and the device could use a holiday shopping boost.
Apple released a new commercial that debuted right before the Thanksgiving holiday break. The ad showcases the iPod touch and all the...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free