Cyber Monday app sales: Tom Tom USA, Age of Zombies, a few more
Did you buy anything good this weekend? It's now Cyber Monday, and the App Store sales continue. I have to say, these aren't quite as good as what we saw last week (though some of those are still going on), but there are still a few solid purchases here if you're looking to load up a new iOS device.
- Halfbrick's original Age of Zombies dual-stick shooter is down to just 99 cents.
- Double puzzle game Cohabit is on sale for the low price of free.
- Overhead racing game Tiny Cars is free today as well.
- Tom Tom USA is offering its usually very expensive software for a relatively generous price: $31.99.
- Cordy is an "exploratory platformer" that's free to download, with an in-app price that's been lowered to 99 cents for iPhone and $2.99 for the iPad.
- As mentioned this morning, Hothead's Sea Stars is free for the next few days.
- And freemium puzzle title Monster Island is offering a sale on in-app purchases.
Slim pickings on new sales today, but some of those older sales are still on. And don't worry -- the biggest sales of the year on the App Store tend to show up around Christmas, which is when all of those new iPhones and iPads purchased this past weekend actually show up in consumers' hands, and start filling up with all of these apps. Stay tuned.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more