Modest Mouse headlining Macworld | iWorld Opening Night BLAST
Last week, I interviewed IDG World Expo's Paul Kent about the upcoming Macworld | iWorld 2012. After discussing all of the exciting changes to this year's event (the video will be part of this Wednesday's TUAW TV Live), Paul said he had an announcement that he'd spring on us on Monday. That announcement was just sent out -- Macworld | iWorld starts off with a bang the night of January 25, 2012 with a concert headlined by Grammy-nominated indie rockers Modest Mouse.
The concert, known officially as the Macworld | iWorld Opening Night BLAST, is at The Warfield, a 2300-seat venue on Market Street not far away from the home of the expo at Moscone West. Doors for the concert open at 7 PM, and tickets are available now as part of a US$110 (today only) package that also includes the $75 iFan pass for attending all events that are part of Macworld | iWorld.
It's definitely not too early to start thinking about getting your iFan pass for Macworld | iWorld; the price with the concert jumps up to $135 tomorrow, and seats are limited.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs