Mofone iPhone case puts old school grip on a new school dialer
I remember back when the iPhone was so new that you had to build your own retro handset for it, even before little companies started making their own products. But the retro handset trend has fully moved into the mainstream at this point, with the Mofone case now being sold at none other than Urban Outfitters.
Yes, the Mofone obviously fits right around your iPhone 4 or 4S, and though it doesn't actually do anything electronically, it essentially creates a grip for your iPhone that will have you feeling like you're back at home in the 80s, ringing up your friends after school to talk for hours on the phone. At $45 a pop, these are a little pricey to just buy for yourself, I think, but if there's a friend or loved one with an iPhone who might appreciate a little extra handle on it, this might be a nice holiday gift.
Just make sure you don't slam it down after you're done talking -- that glass could crack.
[via iPhone Savior]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)