Best of 2011 Nominations: Mac peripherals and accessories
During December and January, The Unofficial Apple Weblog is soliciting your nominations and votes for the best products for Mac, iPhone/iPod touch, and iPad. We'll start with nominations in a category, and then tally your votes for the top-nominated products a few days later. The winner in each category receives the highly-coveted title of TUAW Best of 2011.
Today's category for Best of 2011 nominations is Mac peripherals and accessories. This is a very broad category, encompassing both peripherals that connect with the Mac (such as external hard drives, microphones, trackpads, webcams, headsets, power adapters, etc...) and accessories that enhance the use of your device (such as cases, screen cleaners, stands, etc...).
To nominate a peripheral or accessory, leave a comment below with the name of the device and manufacturer, along with the reason you think it deserves special attention. We'll accumulate your nominations, see what the most popular items nominated are, and then have you vote for the top spot later in the week.
What will be the winner in this category? Will one of OWC's fast SSDs take home the award, or can TwelveSouth's innovative cases and stands for MacBooks take the crown? Maybe it's a favorite Bluetooth or wired headset, or perhaps you're in love with your Magic Trackpad. Let us know!
Nominations close at 11:59 PM ET on December 8, 2011.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- IFTTT adds a location channel to its iOS App
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 gets upgraded map, more 'cool' stuff
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype