Best of 2011 Nominations: Best Mac Utility Apps
During December and January, The Unofficial Apple Weblog is soliciting your nominations and votes for the best products for Mac, iPhone/iPod touch, and iPad. We'll start with nominations in a category, and then tally your votes for the top-nominated products a few days later. The winner in each category receives the highly-coveted title of TUAW Best of 2011.
Today's category for Best of 2011 nominations is Mac utility apps. This category consists of many different apps if you take a look in the Mac App Store. Twitter is considered a utility, as is Dave Caolo's favorite app Alfred. Do you love Growl? It's also on the list.
DropCopy Pro could be your favorite helper, or maybe Blotter enhances your desktop. There are a ton of utilities out there on the Mac App Store or available from other sources. Just leave a comment below with your nomination for the best Mac utility app of 2011, and if we get enough interest in a specific app, it'll be included in the voting in a few days.
Nominations close at 11:59 PM ET on December 9, 2011.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free