Best of 2011 Nominations: Mac productivity apps
During December and January, The Unofficial Apple Weblog is soliciting your nominations and votes for the best products for Mac, iPhone/iPod touch, and iPad. We'll start with nominations in a category, and then tally your votes for the top-nominated products a few days later. The winner in each category receives the highly-coveted title of TUAW Best of 2011.
Today's category for Best of 2011 nominations is Mac productivity apps. These are the apps that help you get work done on a daily basis, and include such apps as Pages, Evernote, Microsoft Office, and Marked.
Maybe you're a devotee of DEVONThink or the incredible OmniFocus and want to single out one of those apps for an award. Just leave a comment below with your nomination for the best Mac productivity app of 2011, and if we get enough interest in a specific app, it'll be included in the voting in a few days.
Nominations close at 11:59 PM ET on December 10, 2011.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options
- Amazon Instant Video app now offers free, ad-supported TV episodes, new HBO shows