Evernote tops voting for TUAW Mac Best Productivity App of 2011
It's the service, Mac app, and iOS app that everybody loves, and it won in our reader polling for the best Mac productivity app of 2011. Evernote (free) pulled in nearly a third (31.3 percent) of the votes from TUAW readers, topping second place winner OmniFocus ($79.99) which had 23.3 percent of the votes.
Evernote became even more useful to Mac and iOS device owners during 2011. The company now has a herd of apps that all work well with the Evernote app to help be your "brain in the cloud" -- Skitch became part of the Evernote family this year, and Evernote Hello, Evernote Clearly, Evernote Food and Evernote Peek are all there to help you out as well.
Many thanks to the TUAW readers who nominated their favorite Mac productivity apps and then voted in the competition. Congratulations to Evernote founder Phil Libin and the rest of the Evernote team on being the winner in this category for the TUAW Best of 2011.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features