Evernote tops voting for TUAW Mac Best Productivity App of 2011
It's the service, Mac app, and iOS app that everybody loves, and it won in our reader polling for the best Mac productivity app of 2011. Evernote (free) pulled in nearly a third (31.3 percent) of the votes from TUAW readers, topping second place winner OmniFocus ($79.99) which had 23.3 percent of the votes.
Evernote became even more useful to Mac and iOS device owners during 2011. The company now has a herd of apps that all work well with the Evernote app to help be your "brain in the cloud" -- Skitch became part of the Evernote family this year, and Evernote Hello, Evernote Clearly, Evernote Food and Evernote Peek are all there to help you out as well.
Many thanks to the TUAW readers who nominated their favorite Mac productivity apps and then voted in the competition. Congratulations to Evernote founder Phil Libin and the rest of the Evernote team on being the winner in this category for the TUAW Best of 2011.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time