Evernote tops voting for TUAW Mac Best Productivity App of 2011
It's the service, Mac app, and iOS app that everybody loves, and it won in our reader polling for the best Mac productivity app of 2011. Evernote (free) pulled in nearly a third (31.3 percent) of the votes from TUAW readers, topping second place winner OmniFocus ($79.99) which had 23.3 percent of the votes.
Evernote became even more useful to Mac and iOS device owners during 2011. The company now has a herd of apps that all work well with the Evernote app to help be your "brain in the cloud" -- Skitch became part of the Evernote family this year, and Evernote Hello, Evernote Clearly, Evernote Food and Evernote Peek are all there to help you out as well.
Many thanks to the TUAW readers who nominated their favorite Mac productivity apps and then voted in the competition. Congratulations to Evernote founder Phil Libin and the rest of the Evernote team on being the winner in this category for the TUAW Best of 2011.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options