Apple offers Boxing Week, other sales
iPodNN says that Canada is the only country participating to date, with albums discounted to $6 to $8. In the U.S., there also is a sale going on with this year's chart toppers with albums dropped to $7.99, and most regions have a Beatles sale going on with the band's studio albums dropped to $9.99. They're a great way to maximize any iTunes gift card received during the holiday season.
Boxing Day is celebrated in the UK, Canada, Australia and New Zealand, and Apple has taken advantage of this holiday by launching...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved