Apple offers Boxing Week, other sales
iPodNN says that Canada is the only country participating to date, with albums discounted to $6 to $8. In the U.S., there also is a sale going on with this year's chart toppers with albums dropped to $7.99, and most regions have a Beatles sale going on with the band's studio albums dropped to $9.99. They're a great way to maximize any iTunes gift card received during the holiday season.
Boxing Day is celebrated in the UK, Canada, Australia and New Zealand, and Apple has taken advantage of this holiday by launching...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free