More app sales: King of Dragon Pass, Swords and Soldiers and Crescent Moon RPGs
We'll do one more big app roundup post today before the holiday weekend. The App Store freeze went off as scheduled yesterday, so devs can no longer change their prices or upgrade their apps until next week, but in addition to the sales already covered so far, there are still a few more apps on sale worth pointing out for you:
- Konami's got the charming Gesundheit on sale, 99 cents on the iPhone and $1.99 on the iPad.
- The very well-reviewed King of Dragon Pass is 20% off, $7.99.
- I already mentioned Chillingo having most of their titles on sale, but it's worth mentioning as well that Anomaly: Warzone Earth and Swords and Soldiers are both on sale.
- Com2Us has put all of its titles on sale as well, including the popular Tower Defense: Lost Earth.
- Crescent Moon's got Pocket RPG iPhone edition down to a buck, and it's done the same with Rimelands and Aralon, two excellent games.
- Polarbit also has a bunch of fun titles on sale.
- And Telltale has big discounts going on its titles as well.
As I said yesterday, there's lots more out there, so if there's an app you've been wanting, chances are that it's on sale. Unfortunately for smaller developers, I just checked the top paid apps on the store, and EA has claimed most of the spots already, with Angry Birds and Sega filling out most of the other real estate. It looks like Electronic Arts is all set to ring in the holidays with another huge batch of app sales, as people open up those new iPhones and iPads over the weekend.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements