Share iPad displays with Philips In-Car Screen Kit
I have kids, and I live over three hours away from our nearest family. I know how difficult it is to entertain a car full of kids while driving, which is why the Ubergizmo post about the Philips In-Car screen kit caught my eye.
It's simply a pair of LCDs that strap to the back of a car seat and connect to your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch. A single cable connects the LCD displays to your iOS device and lets you watch videos from the comfort of you car seat. There are no proprietary cables or DVD players to setup, which makes setup a breeze.
The system is available in both 7-inch (PV7002i) and 9-inch (PV9002i) sizes and includes all the straps and power adapters that you need. Both systems will be available in April 2012 for US$169.99 and $199.99, respectively.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)