XtremeMac shows three new mobile chargers at CES
XtremeMac makes a variety of cables, chargers and other accessories for the Apple's line of portable devices. The company used CES to introduce three new chargers for the iPhone, iPad and the iPod that'll join XtremeMac's lineup in the first quarter of 2012. These new products include:
- 3 in 1 USB Mobile Cable: a USB cable that has three separate connectors (micro USB, mini USB and Apple 30-pin) compatible with most portable devices.
- InCharge Boost: a portable 2300 mAh lithium polymer rechargeable battery pack compatible with the iPhone, iPad and iPod. It includes a integrated 30-pin connector to charge your device, LED status indicators, on/off switch and a USB connector to recharge the battery.
- InCharge Micro Boost: a 500 mAh lithium polymer rechargeable battery pack that's similar to the InCharge boost but smaller. It doesn't have the power switch or integrated cables of its bigger brother. It has a single 30-pin connector that's meant to charge your iPod or iPhone in a pinch.
Full details are in the press release below.
Keep iPod®, iPhone® and iPad® juiced at all times with new mobile charging devices
Oakdale, MN – January 11, 2012 – XtremeMac, a leading designer and manufacturer of accessories and audio solutions for Apple devices, is pleased to announce 3 in1 USB Mobile Cable, InCharge Boost and InCharge Micro Boost - three new convenient mobile charging solutions. These new mobile charging devices provide an efficient and convenient charge for iPad, iPhone and iPod while at home or on the go.
The 3 in 1 USB Mobile Cable is a single cable solution with three different connectors providing a universal charging solution for most mobile devices. Three different connectors make this one cable ideal for home/office use or travel. The USB to micro USB, mini USB and 30pin tethered tips works with most Apple devices, tablets, smart phones, cameras, GPS devices and MP3 players.
The InCharge Boost is a portable rechargeable battery pack for iPod, iPhone and iPad. The powerful 2300 mAh lithium polymer rechargeable battery features tethered 30pin connector to charge Apple devices and a USB connector to recharge internal battery. Additional features include an on/off switch to conserve power, status LED indicators and an integrated carabineer for portability. The cable management system is clean, for an all in one, portable battery solution.
The InCharge Micro Boost is an ultra compact emergency rechargeable battery pack for iPod and iPhone. The 500mAh lithium polymer rechargeable battery features an integrated carabineer, making the Micro Boost easy to attach to a user's keychain or backpack ensuring a quick charge is available when it's needed most. Additional features include a status LED indicator, USB to micro USB cable for charging and an integrated cap and plug to provide protection to connectors from damage during transport.
The 3 in 1 USB Mobile Cable, InCharge Boost and InCharge Micro Boost will be available in Q1 2012.
For more information on the 3 in 1 USB Mobile Cable, InCharge Boost, InCharge Micro Boost and XtremeMac's entire line of award winning products, follow us on Facebook.com/XtremeMac and @XtremeMac.
XtremeMac makes a variety of cables, chargers and other accessories for the Apple's line of portable devices. The company used CES to...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free