The iDevice cases of CES
If you review cases I have to feel bad for you. With so many to choose from, it must be like reviewing bags of sugar. By now there are also only so many ways to skin an iPhone, so the cases you see tend to be decorative, protective or novelty. That's about it. And we saw hundreds of cases at CES.
In the gallery below there's a sampling of some of the hundreds of cases we saw. From scented and minimal to sporty and sturdy to gaudy and impractical, there's a case out there for each and every one of you. Walk among the aisles and wind up with the same thousand-yard stare we did after seeing such choice. Now you realize why they only carry so many in your favorite retailer's iOS accessory section. Retailers make the tough decisions of which of these cases might actually sell -- and I don't envy them in that task.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync