TUAW TV Live at 5 PM ET: The best of Macworld | iWorld 2012
Last week at this time, I was preparing for a quick round of interviews at Macworld | iWorld 2012. Now the show is over, and all that is left are the memories and the ringing in my ears caused by the drum circle that closed this year's event. Actually, I was gone by the time the cacophonous banging began, so maybe the ringing was from the TUAW Meetup...
On today's TUAW TV Live, I'll talk about some of the high points of Macworld | iWorld 2012, why I think the event has reached a turning point and is heading back to full health, and discuss or demonstrate some of the top products from the show.
As usual, I'll be starting the show at 5 PM EDT (2 PM PDT / 10 PM BST) sharp, and we'll take a few minutes to chat before the demos start. To join in on the chat and watch the live streaming video, drop by TUAW about five minutes before the start time to get your instructions on how to participate. If you're unable to join us for the show, remember that you can always subscribe to the video podcast and watch the show at your leisure in iTunes or any other favorite podcatching app. The past shows are also available on the TUAW YouTube channel.
The chat is now available as well on IRC: join us on server chat1.ustream.tv, chat room #tuaw-tv.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync